If you applied for and are receiving OSAP, use this form if you:
- Need to declare a change to your course load
- Dropped to part-time studies
- Need to open or close your application
- Were removed or dropped all of your courses
- Need to correct your program information
- Other needs as applicable
- To make a change to your address or email, login to your OSAP account. Do not use this form.
- As soon as possible, but no later than 2 months before the end of the relevant semester in which you are receiving funding
How to submit this form to the Registrar's Office
- Upload the form (all pages) through your OSAP portal – PDF format only.
- Login to your OSAP account and go to your full time OSAP application.
- Click on Print/upload documents.
- Look under Required documents (print/upload)
- Click on Go to optional uploads
- Choose: Updates to your application and click on Upload document
- Email them to our office: email@example.com only if you are unable to upload your document through the OSAP portal.