Financial Aid Forms

If you need to make a change to your study period or income information on your OSAP application.
Full-time students who previously received OSAP can submit this form to keep their loans interest free.
These forms may be used by Co-op students to apply for OSAP during a Work Term.
Qualifying students can request a fee deferral in order to register.
Update your OSAP application information such as your course load, your program name, or other relevant information.
If you dropped to part-time studies in the Fall semester, and will be taking a full-time course load in the Winter semester, use this form to update your record.
Paper application for out-of-province and First Nation students.
Institutional Requests: Students may have a paper document supplied by their home province with which the institution must provide program and tuition cost information.