The Office of the Registrar is excited to offer the Get Finished Scholarship as an incentive for students to complete their degree. This scholarship is intended to support students on their academic journey to complete the courses they need to convocate. We are currently accepting applications from students who will enrol in courses for the Winter 2024 session. Up to 30 students, who meet the criteria, will be selected to receive this scholarship. The value of the scholarship is the equivalent of the domestic tuition cost of one course (0.5 credit) to be used towards the completion of your degree.
If you answer ‘yes’ to the following statements, we invite you to submit your application below:
- I am registered in at least one course (0.5 credit) in Winter 2024
- I have designated a course to be assessed for this scholarship that I will be taking in Winter 2024
- I began my education at UTSC in 2017 or earlier (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012 etc.)
- I will have obtained at least 17.5 credits by the end of the Fall 2023 session (or 12.5 credits if you are completing a 3-year degree*)
- I am in good standing with a CGPA of at least 1.6
- I have used Degree Explorer to map out the remaining credits of my degree
- I have met with an advisor on campus who supports my degree planning and endorses my application to this scholarship (Acceptable endorsers include: UTSC faculty or staff such as: Academic and Learning Strategist (AA&CC); Departmental program supervisor (faculty) or advisor (staff); Faculty member; Registrar’s Office staff member; Financial Aid Officer; AccessAbility Services Consultant; International Student Centre staff member)
Please note that the value of the scholarship will be the equivalent of the current University of Toronto standard domestic tuition fee for one-half course. For Winter 2024, this will be $610 per recipient. If you are selected for the Get Finished Scholarship, the money will be awarded upon successful completion of the course you designate in your application.
If you have questions about the scholarship or cannot access Degree Explorer please email Lisa Lamanna at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application and wish you the best of luck.
*Please note: only students first registered at UTSC in 2003 or earlier are eligible for a 3-year degree.