Students from the US

University of Toronto Scarborough degree students who are citizens of the United States may apply for financial assistance from the USA Federal Direct Loan Program. Students who require information or assistance are advised to contact Enrolment Services at the University of Toronto for support.

Enrolment Services - Information for Students from the US
(+1) 416-978-2190