Congratulations on your admission to the University of Toronto Scarborough as an Exchange student! In addition to your offer of admission letter, you have received an email with instructions regarding your course enrolment. Please read both emails thoroughly before using the Course Registration Form to submit your course enrolment requests.
Dates & Deadlines
UTSC DATES Fall 2018- Winter 2019
Sept 4 - Dec 3
Sept 4 - April 5
||January 7 - April 5|
|Reading Week||Oct 6 - Oct 12||February 16 - February 22|
|Study Break||Dec 4 - Dec 6||April 6 - April 9|
|Final Exam Period||Dec 7 - Dec 22||April 10- April 27|
We've created a frequently asked questions section below. If your question has not been answered below, we are happy to help you!
- Send Liana and Danielle (your Course Registration Advisors) an email for assistance OR
- Request a 30 minute Skype appointment if you have complex questions
Please be sure to include your full name and student number on any email exchanges.
Courses with Limited Spaces
The following is a list of high demand courses where there are very few spaces available for exchange students:
- Upper year Anthropology (ANT) and Management (MGT) courses
- Biology D-level courses
- Neuroscience C-level courses, specifically: NROC63, NROC64
- Neuroscience D-level courses
- All Psychology C-level courses with a lab component: PSYC04, PSYC06, PSYC11, PSYC26, PSYC58, PSYC02
- Psychology D-level courses
The courses listed above are based on the experiences from students this past year. This is not a complete list, as many popular courses tend to get full quickly.