Congratulations on your admission to the University of Toronto Scarborough as an Exchange student! In addition to your offer of admission letter, you have received an email with instructions regarding your course enrolment. Please read both emails thoroughly before using the Course Registration Form to submit your course enrolment requests.
Dates & Deadlines
UTSC DATES Fall 2019- Winter 2020
Sept 3 - Dec 2
Sept 3 - April 3
||January 6 - April 3|
|Reading Week||Oct 12 - Oct 18||
Oct 12 - Oct 18
Feb 5 - Feb 21
|Feb 15 - Feb 21|
|Study Break||Dec 3 - Dec 5||
Dec 3 - Dec 5
April 4 - April 7
|April 4 - April 7|
|Final Exam Period||Dec 6 - Dec 21||April 8 - April 25||April 8 - April 25|
We've created a frequently asked questions section below. If your question has not been answered below, we are happy to help you!
- Send Denise Lopes (your Course Registration Advisor) an email for assistance OR
- Request a 30 minute Skype appointment if you have complex questions
Please be sure to include your full name and student number on any email exchanges.
Courses with Limited Spaces
The following is a list of high demand courses where there are very few spaces available for exchange students:
- Selected Biology courses: BIOA11H3F, BIOB12H3S, BIOB32H3S, BIOB35H3S, BIOC10H3S, BIOC14H3S, BIOC17H3S, BIOC23H3S, BIOC62H3S, BIOD17H3S, BIOD19H3S, BIOD23H3F, BIOD26H3F, BIOD27H3F, BIOD29H3S, BIOD33H3S, BIOD48H3F, BIOD43H3S, BIOD65H3F/S
- All City Studies C and D-level courses
- All Geography GGR D-level courses
- All Health Studies courses
- All B, C and D-level Management courses
- Neuroscience C-level courses, specifically: NROC60H3, NROC63, NROC64
- Neuroscience D-level courses
- Selected Political Science courses: POLB30H3, POLC32H3. POLC36H3, POLC38H3, POLC39H3, POLC56H3, POLC68H3, POLD30H3, POLD42H3, POLD45H3
- All Psychology C-level courses with a lab component: PSYC70, PSYC71, PSYC72, PSYC73, PSYC74, PSYC75, PSYC76
- Psychology D-level courses
* You are required to take a Placement test beforehand. Please see the Centre for French & Linguistics website for more details.
The courses listed above are based on the experiences from students this past year. This is not a complete list, as many popular courses tend to get full quickly.