- The University of Toronto is proud to offer an official and certified eTranscript (PDF).
- Effective November 18, 2019, the transcript fee has changed to $15.
- Ordering the transcript through mail is no longer offered. Please place your order using one of options listed below.
- Transcripts can no longer be picked up by an authorized third party (e.g., parent). Please order an official eTranscript for the fastest processing and delivery times (typically same day).
- The UTTC (University of Toronto Transcript Centre) no longer completes tracking forms. Attachments will be sent to recipients as uploaded with an eTranscript.
A transcript is your academic record at the University of Toronto. It chronologically details the sessions you attended, the courses you took, your grades, and all pertinent academic information regarding your academic attempts and achievements. Transcripts are available in both digital format (PDF) and paper. There is a $15 service fee to order a transcript. The official transcript is certified by the University Registrar, bearing the Registrar’s seal.
Ordering Your Transcript
- eTranscript: Login to ACORN and under the "Transcript & Enrolment Confirmation" menu, select "Order eTranscript"
- Paper Transcript: Login to ACORN and under the “Transcript & Enrolment Confirmation” menu, select “Order Paper Transcript.”
- If you cannot access ACORN, click here to submit your request
- Printing your transcript directly from ACORN is considered an "unofficial" copy of your transcript
Picking Up Your Transcript at UTSC
Transcripts are delivered to the Registrar's Office on a regular basis; students may wish to confirm with our office whether their transcript has been delivered before visiting the office to pick it up. You will be required to show your TCard or Government-issued photo ID.
Delivery, processing times, and additional information can be found on the Transcript Centre website.
Unofficial Transcript Copies
You can view your full academic history, and print unofficial copies of your transcript at no cost using your internet browser settings.
- The UTTC will not produce a transcript when the student/alumnus has a financial, administrative or restrictive hold on the record. Ordering will be disabled on ACORN when a hold is detected. Orders placed through the alumni transcript ordering service will not be processed and must be resubmitted after the hold has been resolved. Please contact our office to resolve your administrative or restrictive hold, or contact the UTTC for more information about your financial hold.
- The paper transcript is official only when received in a signed and sealed envelope issued by the UTTC. The eTranscript is official only when bearing the Blue Ribbon Symbol and a valid digital certification issued by Globalsign CA for Adobe.
- Transcripts cannot be picked up by an authorized third party (e.g., parent). Please order an official eTranscript for the fastest processing and delivery (typically same day).
- The University of Toronto Transcript Centre does not complete attachments (e.g., tracking forms). Attachments will be sent to recipients as uploaded with an eTranscript or sent with the paper transcript.
- Transcripts for pick up that have not been collected will be destroyed after 6 months. No refund will be issued for these transcripts.