Applicants must have achieved final standing in at least one course as a UTSC student and have no debt to the University of Toronto.
- University of Toronto Scarborough (UTSC) undergraduate degree or non-degree (NDEG) students who are returning after an academic suspension of any length OR after no registration for three consecutive semesters (or more).
- Degree students who transferred from UTSC to another UofT campus, and wish to return to UTSC to complete their degree. Students must provide an explanation for the requested return to UTSC. NOTE: Placement back in to previous UTSC programs is NOT guaranteed
Individuals who graduated with a UTSC undergraduate degree and wish to return for non-degree studies
- UTSC BBA alumnus returning as a non-degree student wishing to enrol in general courses (not management courses). BBA alumni who wish to return to take courses that are only open to BBA students must contact Audrey Quirion in the Management Department to discuss applying as a management non-degree student (course space is extremely limited).
- Part-time Academic English students who initially did not meet the English proficiency conditions of their offer of admission, should submit their satisfactory English proficiency results electronically to the Admissions Office BEFORE applying to re-enrol at UTSC
Form Submission Dates
Enrolment in most courses is on a first-come, first-served basis. In order to have your form processed in time to take advantage of the wider availability of courses early in the course enrolment period, students are encouraged to apply EARLY and preferably before the Registration Deadline. Students who apply after the registration deadline will be subject to a late registration penalty and must immediately make a tuition payment.
The Re-Enrolment Application Form will be available online as follows:
- Summer 2023 F/Y session applications closed May 10, 2023
- Summer 2023 S-session applications close June 28, 2023
- Fall 2023/Winter 2024 applications open June 8, 2023
- Fall 2023 applications close September 13, 2023
- Winter 2024 applications close January 16, 2024
- *Students on academic suspension in the Fall 2023 semester who are eligible to return in the Winter 2024 semester should not submit re-enrolment applications until mid-October, 2023. Applications cannot be processed until that time.
- There is a non-refundable service fee charged for each re-enrolment request (this is an administrative fee paid directly to the Office of the Registrar via credit card, payments are made on eService when you fill out the Re-enriolment Form). This fee is not transferable to another session
- Acceptable methods of online payment are American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
- Request forms will be placed on hold until the payment(s) is received.
- A late registration penalty will be assessed for request forms received after the registration deadline for the relevant session. The late registration penalty See the service fee page for more info.
Degree students who attended another post-secondary institution
Provided had completed at least 4.0 credits as a UTSC student prior to enrolling at another institution, and your latest academic standing at UTSC was in good standing, you may wish to apply for post-admission transfer credit where studies have been completed at a recognized degree-granting four-year institution. (Completion of CAAT/CITAL studies requires a minimum of a two-year diploma for transfer credit consideration.) Your performance must be at least 60%/C- in order to be considered for transfer credit.
To apply for post-admission transfer credit complete the online application (utsc.utoronto.ca/regoffice/transfer_credit/) and make the payment. You will need to arrange for an official final transcript to be sent directly to the Admissions and Recruitment Office at UTSC. Before applying, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to determine if you qualify for post-admission transfer credit consideration.
If you are a UTSC student returning from one of the UTSC and College "Second Chance Pathways" please contact email@example.com regarding eligibility for transfer credit.
If you did not perform well at the other post-secondary institution(s), you are encouraged to meet with the Interim Director of Student Services, Dallas Boyer (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your academic plan.
How to submit this form to the Registrar's Office
- Complete it online using your UTORid and password
- If you have forgotten your UTOR password, and previously enabled the reset feature, you may reset it at: utorid.utoronto.ca/cgi-bin/utorid/setresetpw.pl
- If you have difficulties with this, you must contact the UTSC Student Help Desk for assistance in resetting your password
- Questions regarding UTORid accounts can be emailed to: email@example.com
- If you encounter a problem that cannot be resolved, after attempting the above, contact the Registrar’s Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and student number with your inquiry. If you are not using your UofT email account, include a close-up picture of yourself holding valid photo i.d. (excluding provincial health card) beside your face (to prove your identity).