- University of Toronto Scarborough (UTSC) undergraduate degree students who are returning after an academic suspension of any length
- UTSC degree students who wish to return after an absence of at least 12 consecutive months or more NOTE: You must have been previously registered and attained final standing in at least one course
- Degree students who transferred from UTSC to another UofT campus, and wish to return to UTSC must provide an explanation for the requested return to UTSC, including your intent to complete your degree at UTSC. NOTE:Placement back in to previous UTSC programs is NOT guaranteed
- UTSC alumnus/graduate returning as a non-degree student
- UTSC BBA graduates returning as a non-degree student wishing to enrol in general courses (not management courses)
Exceptions - you are NOT eligible to use this process if you:
- owe fees to the University. All debt to the University must be paid in full in order to request re-enrolment
- have not achieved final standing in at least one course. You must, instead, re-apply and be re-admitted to the University of Torontoto enroll in courses
- are a BBA degree graduate wishing to take management courses. NOTE: BBA degree graduates who wish to return to take courses that are only open to BBA students must contact Audrey Quirionin the Management Department to discuss re-enrolment as a management non-degree student (space is extremely limited). BBA degree graduates who wish to return as a general non-degree student may submit a re-enrolment using this system.
Enrolment in most courses is on a first-come, first-served basis. In order to have your application processed in time to take advantage of the wider availability of courses early in the course enrolment period, students are encouraged to apply EARLY and preferably before the Registration Deadline. Students who apply after the registration deadline will be subject to a late registration penalty and must immediately make a tuition payment.
The Re-Enrolment Application Form will be available online as follows:
- Summer application will be available March 21 – May 9, 2018 (late registration penalty begins April 23, 2018)
- Fall or Fall/Winter applications will be available June 15 – September 13, 2018 (late registration penalty begins August 14, 2018)
- Winter applications will be available June 15 – January 16, 2019 (these are processed in mid-October, the late registration penalty begins November 26, 2018)
- There is a non-refundable $25 fee charged for each re-enrolment request. This fee is not transferable to another session if you do not register for the semester you were approved for
- Acceptable methods of online payment are American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
- Students who wish to pay using debit or cash may do so in-person in the UTSC Office of the Registrar after submission of the application form.
- Applications will be placed on hold until the payment is received.
- A late registration penalty will be assessed for applications received after the registration deadline for the relevant session. The late registration penalty is $44 the first business day late, plus $5 each additional business day up to a maximum of $114
Degree students who attended another post-secondary institution
Degree students who attended another post-secondary institution(s) since last registered at UTSC are required to submit an official transcript from that institution as part of the application process to re-enrol. The official transcript must be sent directly from the institution and received by UTSC Admissions Office. Re-enrolment applications will be placed on hold until the official transcript is received. Students who have graduated and are returning to pursue non-degree studies are exempt from this requirement.
Students who completed courses within the University of Toronto do not need to submit transcripts.
How to submit this form to the Registrar's Office
- Complete it online using your UTORid and password
- If you have forgotten your UTOR password, and previously enabled the reset feature, you may reset it at: www.utorid.utoronto.ca/cgi-bin/utorid/setresetpw.pl
- If you have difficulties with this, you must visit the UTSC Student Help Desk in room B487 with photo identification for assistance in resetting your password
- Questions regarding UTORid accounts can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you encounter a problem that cannot be resolved, after attempting the above, contact the Registrar’s Office at: email@example.com