General Forms

Breadth Requirement

Other U of T campuses have different breadth requirements. If you have taken a course at another campus, you may request to have a UTSC breadth requirement assigned to it.

Letter Request Forms

Request an official letter from the University to confirm your enrolment, or graduation candidacy.

Re-enrolment Request Form

If you are returning to your studies after a suspension, or after an absence of 12 months or more, complete this form.

Supervised Study Form

A Supervised Study course is an excellent method of research and learning opportunity offered by a majority of programs.