- You missed a final exam and are submitting a petition for a deferred exam to the Registrar's Office
- Your professor requires a medical note for missed term work (midterms, final exams, etc).
How to submit this form to the Registrar's Office
To submit documents to complete or support your petition, you may submit it to us by:
- In person
- Faxes are not accepted
- Ensure that your medical professional writes their initial in step 2. Checkmarks will not be accepted.
- The start dates, and anticipated end date must be completed
- Your medical professional must write the date(s) in which you required medical attention (frequency)
- For step 3, all valid fields must be completed
- Write your petition number on the upper right hand corner of your form.
In most cases, you will need to provide documentation to accompany your petition to verify the details you provided in your petition. Learn more about supporting documentation here.