- You need supporting documents because an illness or injury has required you to submit a petition to the Registrar’s Office.
- Your professor requires a medical note for missed term work (midterms, assignments, etc).
How to submit this form to the Registrar's Office
Documents supporting petitions need to be submitted at the time of the petition or within 5 business days. Documents can be uploaded in the petition on eService. While electronic copies of supporting documents can be submitted with a petition, the Office of the Registrar reserves the right to request original documents for verification. Refusing to produce original documents on request will result in a cancelled petition.
Follow this naming convention when submitting: Name_StudentNo_Name of document_dateofsubmission e.g. SSmith_1122334455_VerificationofIllness_April252023
- Ensure that your medical professional writes their initial in step 2.
- The start dates, and anticipated end date must be completed
- Your medical professional must write the date(s) in which you required medical attention (frequency)
- For step 3, all valid fields must be completed including Licencing Body and Registration Number
- Write your petition number on the upper right hand corner of your form.