Verification of Illness or Injury
You need supporting documents because an illness or injury has required you to submit a petition to the Registrar’s Office. For deferred exam petitions, you should use the ACORN Absence Declaration Tool.
Your professor requires a medical note for missed term work (midterms, assignments, etc).
How to submit this form to the Registrar's Office
Effective March 13, 2020 and until further notice, we have created a new email address for the sole purpose of document submission. We are accepting scanned documents to be submitted online to the UTSC Petitions Office at email@example.com. Please include in your petition statement that you have submitted documentation to the provided email address.
- Ensure that your medical professional writes their initial in step 2. Checkmarks will not be accepted.
- The start dates, and anticipated end date must be completed
- Your medical professional must write the date(s) in which you required medical attention (frequency)
- For step 3, all valid fields must be completed
- Write your petition number on the upper right hand corner of your form.