Staff and Faculty
A TCard is your physical identification/credential for on-campus purposes. It includes your photo, UTORid, personnel number, and a barcode. Data from/on the card is used to verify/grant access to relevant campus services. Staff and facullty can follow the steps below to obtain their TCards.
- Get your UTORid and SAK: Your UTORid and Secret Activation Key (SAK) can be found on the online services letter provided to you by your business officer/the Division of People Strategy, Equity & Culture. Contact your business officer if you have any difficulties/for more information.
- Activate your UTORid: Go to uoft.me/activate-utorid and enter your UTORid + SAK.
- Submit your photo: Email the UTSC TCard Office at email@example.com. Provide your staff number or UTORid in the email.
Please follow these guidelines when attaching a photo:
- Take the photo against a white background
- Make sure your head is centered and eyes are looking into the camera
- Submit a colour photo
- Accurately represent your current appearance
- Submit a photo with a minimum of 300 x 370 pixels at 300 dpi, in a JPEG format with a maximum size of 6 MB
*Note: If you prefer, we can take your photo in the office during office hours.
- Pick up your TCard: You can visit the TCard Office during office hours to pick up your card. If you prefer to avoid waiting in line, you can book an appointment on CLNx:
- Log into CLNx. On the left-hand menu bar go to: Appointments > TCard > Book by Appointment Type > E) Scarborough Registrar's Office TCard In-Person Appointment > Select a time slot under "Next Available Appointments" in the righthand menu. During your appointment you will be asked to provide valid government-issued ID to confirm your identity.
For Contractors, Temporary Staff/Faculty & Visiting Professors who require a UTORid or UTORid reactivation:
If you fall into one of these categories and do not appear in HRIS, the department you are working for should apply for a Long-Term Guest UTORid and then submit the request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Previously Assigned UTORid (if applicable)
- UTORid date range (i.e., length of the contract)Name of Department
- Address of Department
For further information, please visit the Robarts Library wesbite.