Step 1: Submit your photo for the Staff TCard to the UTSC TCard Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow these guidelines when attaching a photo:
· Take the photo against a white background
· Make sure your head is centered and eyes are looking into the camera
· Submit a colour photo
· Accurately represent your current appearance
· Submit a photo with a minimum of 300 x 370 pixels at 300 dpi, in a JPEG format with a maximum size of 6 MB
Step 2: Book an appointment with the TCard Office. Log into CLNx. On the left-hand menu bar go to:
· Appointments > TCard > Book by Appointment Type > E) Scarborough Registrar's Office TCard In-Person Appointment > Select a time slot under "Next Available Appointments" in the righthand menu.
Step 3: During your appointment:
· Provide valid government-issued ID to confirm your identity.
For Contractors, Temporary Staff/Faculty & Visiting Professors who require a UTORid or UTORid reactivation:
If you fall into one of these categories and do not appear in HRIS, the department you are working for should apply for a Long-Term Guest UTORid and then submit the request to: email@example.com.
· Previously Assigned UTORid (if applicable)
· UTORid date range (i.e., length of the contract)
· Name of Department
· Address of Department
For further information, please visit the Robarts Library wesbite.