Financial Aid Advisors
Financial Aid Advisors
Your Financial Aid Advisors are available for appointments. Carol, Jeremy, Carlos and Maria can meet with you privately and can help you with matters relating to government student financial assistance programs, such as OSAP, fees and payments, registration, and U of T financial support – bursaries, grants and UTAPS, and much more. You can access our service beginning upon admission to UTSC and throughout your postsecondary studies and beyond. Support is available for all students: undergraduate and graduate (OSAP only).
Connect with us if you have questions about any of the following:
- Applying, navigating and updating your OSAP or other Canadian government student aid
- Understanding Canadian government student aid policies and procedures
- Appealing or asking for reconsideration of your government student aid
- Applying for a UTSC bursary/grant & appealing a grant decision
- Understanding your U of T invoice
- Deferring your fee payment
- Budgeting and other financial matters
Book an Appointment on CLNx
You can book a 20 minute appointment with a financial aid advisor, up to 2 weeks in advance. To book, go to CLNx - clnx.utoronto.ca and click on Appointments > UTSC (Scarborough) > Financial Aid Appointment. You will be able to choose the way you meet with us.
We are offering appointments by:
- Phone – we will call the phone number in ACORN. Make sure the information in ACORN is accurate and up to date.
- Microsoft Office Teams – on Teams we can use video & audio, or just audio. A link will be sent to your @mail.utoronto.ca email before the appointment time.
We must verify your identity at the beginning of each appointment. Please have the following information ready:
- Personal information, such as your full name, your date of birth, address, etc.
- Your student number or your student card
- Your OAN or SIN
Be ready to login to your OSAP or ACORN account to verify other information on your file.
A student may allow a parent or other family member to attend the appointment.
These appointments only available to U of T students with an active UTORid.
Office Hours - Financial Aid Office
September - June
July & August
|Monday||9:30am - 4:30pm||9:30am - 4:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am - 4:30pm*||9:30am - 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||10:00am - 6:45pm*||10:00am - 6:45pm*|
|Thursday||9:30am - 4:30pm||9:30am - 4:00pm|
|Friday||9:30am - 3:00pm||9:30am - 3:00pm|
|Weekends & Statutory Holidays||Closed||Closed|
*Appointments not available between 12 and 1pm daily
*The office closes between 4 and 5 pm on Wednesdays.
*Fall 2020 virtual appointments also available Tuesday 5pm - 6:45pm