Letter Request Forms
*Due to the COVID-19 related campus closure, effective March 17, 2020 enrolment letters may only be requested via email.
Use these forms if you require:
- Confirmation of your enrolment at the University of Toronto Scarborough
- Documentation to secure travel or visa documentation
- Request confirmation of your eligibility to graduate
- Alumni who require certification of their degree may request a letter from the Office of Convocation.
How to submit this form to the Registrar's Office
- In person
- In the drop box located outside of our office
- Email the Letter Request to Confirm University Status form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email the Letter Request to Confirm University Status form for QECO letters to: email@example.com
- Email the Letter Request to Confirm Eligibility to Graduate form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmation of enrolment letter requests submitted through email must be sent using your Univeristy of Toronto email address. If you do not have access for any reason and use a personal email account, your request must be accompanied by a photo of your government-issued photo I.D. If you grant permission to a third-party to pick up your letter, please review our policy here.