Letter Request Forms
*Due to the COVID-19 related campus closure, effective March 17, 2020 enrolment letters may only be requested via email.
Use these forms if you require:
- Confirmation of your enrolment at the University of Toronto Scarborough
- Documentation to secure travel or visa documentation
- Request confirmation of your eligibility to graduate
- Alumni who require certification of their degree may request a letter from the Office of Convocation.
How to submit this form to the Registrar's Office
- Email the Letter Request to Confirm University Status form to: email@example.com
- Email the Letter Request to Confirm University Status form for QECO letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email the Graduation Status – Confirmation Letter Request form to: email@example.com
Please include your name and student number in your email. Please also ensure you are using your UofT email account; if you are not using your UofT email account, include a close-up picture of yourself holding valid photo i.d. (excluding provincial health card) beside your face (to prove your identity).
Confirmation of enrolment letter requests submitted through email must be sent using your Univeristy of Toronto email address. If you do not have access for any reason and use a personal email account, your request must be accompanied by a photo of your government-issued photo I.D. If you grant permission to a third-party to pick up your letter, please review our policy here.