- Live Chat hours will be adjusted to 11:00am - 12:00pm on Tuesday, April 24
- There will be no Financial Aid Advisors available from May 2- May 4.
Hours of Operation
Fall / Winter Hours (September 4, 2017 - June 29, 2018)
Summer Hours (July 3, 2018 - August 31, 2018)
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 9:30am - 4:30pm||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 9:30am - 4:00pm|
|Wednesday: 10am - 4:00pm, and 5:00pm - 6:45pm||Wednesday: 10am - 4:00pm, and 5:00pm - 6:45pm|
|Friday: 9:30am - 3:00pm||Friday: 9:30am - 3:00pm|
|Weekends & Statutory Holidays: Closed||Weekends & Statutory Holidays: Closed|
Office of the Registrar
University of Toronto Scarborough
1265 Military Trail
Arts & Administration Building, Room AA142
Phone: +1 (416) 287-7001
Fax: +1 (416) 287-7528
We are Dedicated to Providing You with Exceptional Service
Our student services are designed to provide you with support that is personalized, efficient, and meets your needs. These include:
Online Chat Service
Click on the "Live Chat" button on our homepage Monday - Friday from 10am-12pm (EDT) to begin. It's never been easier to access our team - whether you're at home, waiting for class to start, or traveling abroad, you can get immediate answers to your questions. Please note that this button is unavailable when we are offline.
We offer three tiers of support when you arrive at the Registrar's Office:
- You will be greeted by our knowledgeable and welcoming Student Support Professionals. In many cases, they can answer your questions quickly so you can maximize the rest of your day. For specialized support, they will issue you a service ticket to meet with a staff member inside the Registrar's Office.
- For complex situations, you may be issued an orange ticket to meet with a Registration & Financial Aid Assistant. You will be asked to have a seat until your number is called.
- For complex financial aid questions, you will be issued a green ticket. You will be asked to have a seat until your number is called.
At times, our office can be extremely busy and there is a limit on the number of tickets that can be released in a day. Usually, our least busy time is in the morning before 12pm. Whenever possible, we recommend that you visit at least one hour before we close, as the maximum number of service tickets may have been given out for the day.
The Registrar's Guide
This Guide is designed to simplify UTSC's procedures when it comes to dates & deadlines, course enrolment, fees, financial aid, scholarships and awards, and more! This Guide is available in print and online.
Stay in touch with us! We answer your questions, keep you informed on upcoming deadlines, and make special announcements to make sure you're up to date.
If you have an urgent request, please visit us during office hours or use our Live Chat service. You may email us for other matters, but due to the volume, during peak periods (July-September; start and end of term) it is difficult for us to respond to emails as quickly as we would like to. For fast answers, go to our TOP 5 AT THE RO page for answers to the most popular questions students have been asking us each month.
We welcome you to submit your completed documents in our drop box, located in the hallway outside of our office. Ensure that your full name and student number is visible and legible on all documents. Please note that we do not accept petition documents or medical forms in the drop-box.
Staff are available to take your calls during business hours. While we make every effort to answer phone calls as quickly as possible, during peak periods (July-September) you can expect a longer wait time in our queuing system. If your inquiry is urgent, please visit our office, use our live chat service and check our TOP 5 AT THE RO page.