- Tuesday: 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Wednesday: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Thursday: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Office of the Registrar
University of Toronto Scarborough
1265 Military Trail
Highland Hall, Main Floor
We are Dedicated to Providing You with Exceptional Service
Our student services are designed to provide you with support that is personalized, efficient, and meets your needs. These include:
Online Live Chat Service
Click on the "Live Chat" button on our homepage Monday - Friday from 10am-12pm (EDT) to begin. The Live Chat can be used to talk to a staff member and ask general questions, please note that we cannot look up specific information pertaining to your account as we cannot securely confirm your identity. The Live Chat button is unavailable outside of Live Chat service hours.
In-Person Support *Currently closed to in-person service due to COVID-19
We offer three tiers of support when you arrive at the Registrar's Office:
- You will be greeted by our knowledgeable and welcoming Student Support Professionals. In many cases, they can answer your questions quickly so you can maximize the rest of your day. For specialized support, they will issue you a service ticket to meet with a staff member inside the Registrar's Office.
- For complex situations, you may be issued an orange ticket to meet with a Registration & Financial Aid Assistant. You will be asked to have a seat until your number is called.
- For complex financial aid questions, you will be issued a green ticket. You will be asked to have a seat until your number is called.
At times, our office can be extremely busy and there is a limit on the number of tickets that can be released in a day. Usually, our least busy time is in the morning before 12pm. Whenever possible, we recommend that you visit at least one hour before we close, as the maximum number of service tickets may have been given out for the day.
The Registrar's Guide
This Guide is designed to simplify UTSC's procedures when it comes to dates & deadlines, course enrolment, fees, financial aid, scholarships and awards, and more! This Guide is available online.
Stay in touch with us! We answer your questions, keep you informed on upcoming deadlines, and make special announcements to make sure you're up to date.
Please email our office for support. If you have an urgent request, please visit us during office hours or use our Live Chat service. You may email us for other matters, but due to the volume, during peak periods (July-September; start and end of term) it is difficult for us to respond to emails as quickly as we would like to. Responses can take up to 10 business days.
Please note that our drop box is temporarily out of service effective March 17. Please email our office for support or to submit documents.
Please note that our phones are temporarily out of service effective March 17. For information about our services you can visit our website, email us, visit our social media accounts or use our Live Chat service.