- Applications open: March 1, 2021
- Application deadline if you are requesting specific roommates: March 30, 2021
- Shorter-term stays (minimum 4 weeks): Apply at least two weeks prior to your requested move-in date
- Final day to submit a Summer application: July 23, 2021
- Move In Day: TBD - The day before classes
Move Out Day: 24 hours after your final exam or August 29 by 12:00pm
Application instructions for University of Toronto students
- Log in to the StarRez Portal.
- Select the Applications tab, and click on the UTSC summer application.
- Complete the application, which inclues e-signing the Summer Residence Agreement.
Upon receiving an offer in the StarRez Portal, submit the non-refundable $250.00 deposit by credit card. Visa Debit cards are not accepted.
Transition Period for Current Winter 2021 residents
Residents currently living in residence for the Winter 2021 semester are eligible to request to stay in residence for the transition period between sessions from April 24 to Summer move in day for an additional cost of $275 per week.. Only students registered for summer residence are eligible for the "Transition Period Stay" between winter term and summer. Transition registration is made available after the summer offer is emailed to you and your $250 deposit is received for summer residence. Registering for the Transition Period is only available on-line through StarRez Portal.
Deadline to apply online: March 30, 2021
- Room placements will be sent by the last week in April for full summer stays.
- Room placements will be sent within 2-3 business days of your deposit submission for shorter-term stays beginning after the beginning of May.
- Changes to applications for full summer stays can be made until March 30, 2021. To make changes to your application for shorter-term stays, email us.