What we provide:
|... in single & double occupancy unit bedrooms:||... in the kitchen:||... in the living area:|
Things to bring:
|For your bedroom||For your kitchen||For your bathroom|
Due to COVID - bring personal kitchen items
Permitted countertop appliances:
Face masks on campus:
- The University is providing 2 non-medical masks to every student. Members of the U of T community are encouraged to use masks when and where appropriate, in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19. More information can be found at: https://uoft.me/cloth-mask.
- We suggest that you also bring your own additional mask supply.
Items not permitted in residence:
- Candles, incense, halogen lamps, heaters and heat lamps
- open pot deep fryers
- instant hot pots (self-heating)
- Extra furniture (You may bring your own computer chair)
- Large appliances (No mini fridges)