University of Toronto Scarborough
FAIR UTSC Program Admission Requirements
For applicants from Taiwan
Minimum Admissions Requirement
- Senior High School Certificate of Graduation and
- General Scholastic Ability Test (GSAT) within top 24% or
- Joint College Entrance Exam or
- Subject Competency Test (SCT)
English Facility Requirement
TELC (Test of English Language Comprehension) issued by the College Entrance Examination Centre is required
Required Documents: Currently Enrolled
- A current transcript or grade report including: any mid-term/predicted results available; grading scale; and the name of the matriculation certificate/diploma to be awarded upon completion of your studies
- A copy of your University Entrance Examination results in the original language (if you will not be writing the exam or if you are currently preparing to write the exam, then you must provide a signed and dated letter of explanation).
Required Documents: Not Currently Enrolled
- Final matriculation diploma and/or grade report showing: all examinations written; final grades obtained; grading scale, and the name of the matriculation certificate/diploma awarded
- A copy of your University Entrance Examination results in the original language (if you have not written the exam, you must provide a signed and dated letter of explanation).