Study Permits for Academic English

International students must have valid study permits to study at the University of Toronto.
You may apply for this permit yourself and ask for assistance from one of the Students Advisors at the International Student CentreYou do not necessarily need an agent to apply for you.

Immigration resources

As you may have heard, the Government of Canada recently announced some changes for international students. These new measures are not intended to impact the number of students allowed at the University of Toronto and other universities in Canada, but implementation details are still to be decided. You can find information on the new process and frequently asked questions on our website.

Tip sheets