How to Apply
Applying to the University of Toronto Scarborough is done online via the OUAC website, using the OUAC 101 Applicant Form if you meet the following requirements:
- You are taking day courses at an Ontario secondary school and expect to receive your Ontario Secondary School Diploma with six 4U/M courses at the end of the current year.
- You have not, at some point, been out of secondary school for more than seven consecutive months.
- You have not attended a postsecondary (college/university/career college) institution.
- You are applying to the first year of an undergraduate degree program or diploma program at an Ontario university.
Some high schools in Ontario offer opportunities to earn university credit for work you've done in high school. This would include programs such as International Baccalaureate, Advanced Placement, etc. After you've applied to U of T Scarborough, we will automatically determine if you qualify for transfer credits based on your academic performances. For more information about these secondary curriculums, click here.
The following is a description of the admission requirements for U of T Scarborough if you are currently in an Ontario education system. Remember that possessing the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission.
- High school diploma (OSSD)
- At least six (6) Grade 12 "U" or "M" courses
- One of the above six courses must be ENG4U
- Proof of adequate English facility, if necessary. For more details, visit the English Language Facility section of the site.
Some programs may require specific high school prerequisites and will be outlined in the Programs pages. If you are applying to one of these programs, the prerequisites will be:
|Course||Ontario High School|
|Calculus & Vectors||MCV4U|
|French||FEF4U or FIF4U or FSF4U|
|OAC courses may be presented in lieu of the Grade 12 prerequisites|