The Recruitment Services team at UTSC can provide you with valuable information to help your students make an informed choice about studying at UTSC.
- Counselling and advising prospective students and their parents/guardians on application considerations.
- Liaising with school principals and guidance staff.
- Individual school visits to high schools.
- Parent Night information sessions.
- Information sessions to local and area community groups, organizations and agencies.
- On-campus visit programs and campus tours.
- Providing resource material on admissions and academic program.
Contact us for more information on how we can help.
Contact our team to book a group visit, inquire about recruitment events, or if you have questions about applying to UTSC. Questions regarding school visit bookings should be directed to Naresh Sritharan.