University of Toronto Scarborough
FAIR UTSC Program Admission Requirements
For applicants from Taiwan
Minimum Admissions Requirement
- Senior High School Certificate of Graduation and
- General Scholastic Ability Test (GSAT) within top 24% or
- Joint College Entrance Exam or
- Subject Competency Test (SCT)
English Facility Requirement
TELC (Test of English Listening Comprehension) issued by the College Entrance Examination Centre is required
Required Documents: Currently Enrolled
- A current transcript or grade report including: any mid-term/predicted results available; grading scale; and the name of the matriculation certificate/diploma to be awarded upon completion of your studies
- A copy of your University Entrance Examination results in the original language (if you will not be writing the exam or if you are currently preparing to write the exam, then you must provide a signed and dated letter of explanation).
Required Documents: Not Currently Enrolled
- Final matriculation diploma and/or grade report showing: all examinations written; final grades obtained; grading scale, and the name of the matriculation certificate/diploma awarded
- A copy of your University Entrance Examination results in the original language (if you have not written the exam, you must provide a signed and dated letter of explanation)
FAIR UTSC Program Application Document Checklist
All students must submit:
- A printed copy of your completed online application form including SAF
- Senior 1 and 2 official transcripts in English with official school stamp
- List of Senior 3 Subjects & the up to date official transcript in English with official school stamp
- Identification documents: A copy of National ID card or Passport
- Application fee of $200 CAD (Online Payment)
- Result of the Test of English Listening Comprehension (Applicants from Taiwan only)
- Completed Student Nomination Form
Some students may need to provide extra documents：
- University official transcript, course description and certification letter in English, if you have started your post-secondary education.
- General Scholastic Ability Test (GSAT) result, when available, if you are under regular curriculum in Taiwan.
- If you are under international high school curriculum program, you also need to provide all required documents that are applied to you, for more details, please see the Admissions Requirement Information for the international Educational System.
- All other documents you believe will help us understand you better and help your application.
- Advanced Subjects Test results (if not writing the GSAT), if you have graduated from high school from Taiwan.