Please note that the AccessAbility Services office is closed from 1:00pm-2:00pm today on Monday, December 5th.
Who We Are
AccessAbility Services is a student service, academic service and University of Toronto equity office on the University of Toronto Scarborough campus. Our principal function is to support undergraduate, graduate, and non-degree students with disabilities to navigate disability-related barriers and to promote accessible and inclusive policies, practices, procedures and programs at UTSC. Our goal is for students with disabilities to access equitable educational opportunities both in and outside the classroom.
How to Register
AccessAbility Services supports undergraduate, graduate and non-degree students with a range of disabilities including but not limited to mental health conditions, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), learning disabilities, chronic health conditions (e.g., epilepsy, bowel disease, heart condition, cancer, etc.), concussions and head injuries, sensory disabilities (i.e., hearing and/or vision loss), physical and mobility disabilities.
Please visit our How To Register page to begin the registration process.
- Incoming First Year students should register as early as possible to ensure that supports are in place for the start of your classes. Please visit our First Year Registration page to begin the registration process
- St. George or UTM taking a course at UTSC
- AccessAbility Services is open for in-person and virtual services
- The university is closed Dec. 21 - January 1 (December break). AccessAbility Services will reopen on Monday, January 2, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. Enjoy the break!!
- Registered students may submit documentation and forms via myAIMS secure upload. For more info please view the step-by-step guide to the Document Upload Portal [PDF].
- Online Support and Resources for Students