Holistic Health and Well-being
Academic stress, financial stress, employment stress, pandemic stress … it can be a lot! We may not be able to choose the stress in our lives but we can choose how we respond.
If you are interested in developing ways to better manage stress, please join our workshop on Holistic Health and Wellbeing where we will:
- Identify how our mind, body and spirit connection impacts our wellness
- Discuss how our wellbeing impacts academic functioning
- Explore various stress management strategies like physical activity, mindfulness meditation, play, and artistic expression
This workshop will be informative and interactive. Interaction will involve participating in some virtual games, a craft/art activity and will end with a short mindfulness meditation session.
Date: January 20th 2021 5:00 – 6:30 pm
Upcoming Traction Sessions
|Better You, Better Learner||February 10th, 2021|
|Finishing Strong||March 24th, 2021|
Online Student Socials on MS Teams
Join us in our virtual room!
- Socialize from home with staff and peers
- Listen or participate in fun activities and online games
Wednesdays 5:00pm - 6:30pm
|January 27th, 2021|
|November 18th, 2020||February 17th, 2021|
|December 9th, 2020||March 17th, 2021|
|April 7th, 2021|
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-287-7560 to receive a meeting invitation link
- If you already have access to Microsoft Teams, then all you need to do is click the link in the meeting invite, and you will be connected for a video chat. If you prefer, you can enable only audio before joining the meeting.
- You can also download the MS Teams app to your mobile device. If you are not familiar with Microsoft Teams yet, please review the instructions on how to use Teams, and how to join a Teams meeting.
If you require any accommodations to fully participate in this event, please let us know in advance. Contact us at 416-287-7560 or email email@example.com