Time Management Tuesdays
Tuesday, October 4th from 3:00-4:00pm register on CLNx
Tuesday, October 25th from 3:00-4:00pm register on CLNx
Tuesday, November 8th from 3:00-4:00pm register on CLNx
Do you have a lot of assignments due close together? Are you not sure how much time to send on assignment or is it hard to know how to juggle all your responsibilities? Join us on Tuesdays (first and last Tuesday of every month) to learn how to feel in control of your schedule.
Bring your course syllabi/outlines! There will be activities throughout the session thought which you can practice the different learning strategies discussed.
Topics will include
- How to prioritize your assignments
- How to visualize and better judge your time
- How to break down your assignments
Accommodated Tests & Exams Prep Workshops
- Wednesday, September 21st 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM on MS Teams Register on CLNx
- Monday, October 3rd 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM on MS Teams Register on CLNx
- Wednesday, November 30th 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM on MS Teams Register on CLNx
Knowing what to expect about the accommodated exam writing process can is an effective way of mentally preparing for your exams.
In these workshop, the Accommodated Tests & Exams Office will walk you through the exam writing process, from checking in your belongings to writing your exam with accommodations.
Topics will include:
- Requesting exam accommodations through myAIMS
- How to check and confirm your exam location on myAIMS
- Arrival and check-in at the exam space
- Utilizing the accommodated exam space
Having trouble getting started or focusing on your writing assignment that's due soon?
Feeling isolated and unmotivated?
In partnership with the Centre for Teaching and Learning, this series of four retreats might just be the difference you need. The goals of a writing retreat are to help you make progress on a writing assignment, learn writing strategies that can help with productivity, confidence, and motivation for future assignments, and just feel good about writing. What happens at a retreat? Basically, everybody writes, with some useful and supportive structures specific to students registered with AccessAbility Services.
Register on CLNx for the series of Writing Retreats. Register for one, two, three, or all of the sessions:
If you would like more info on these sessions, or if you require an accommodation in order to participate please contact Dr. Michele Irwin at firstname.lastname@example.org
AccessAbility Services Student Socials
The Online Socials are for students who are registered with AccessAbility Services to get to know your peers.
|October 12th, 2022||5:00pm to 6:30pm||Online||Register on CLNx|
|November 9th, 2022||5:00pm to 6:30pm||Online||Register on CLNx|
|December 7th, 2022||5:00pm to 6:30pm||Online||Register on CLNx|
|January 25th, 2023||5:00pm to 6:30pm||Online||Register on CLNx|
|February 22nd, 2023||5:00pm to 6:30pm||Online||Register on CLNx|
|April 12th, 2023||5:00pm to 6:30pm||Online||Register on CLNx|
- If you already have access to Microsoft Teams, then all you need to do is click the link in the meeting invite, and you will be connected for a video chat. If you prefer, you can enable only audio before joining the meeting.
- You can also download the MS Teams app to your mobile device. If you are not familiar with Microsoft Teams yet, please review the instructions on how to use Teams, and how to join a Teams meeting.
- Video is optional. Looking forward to seeing you there!
If you require any accommodations to fully participate in this event, please let us know in advance. Contact us at 416-287-7560 or email email@example.com