Students are strongly encouraged to register with AccessAbility Services as early as possible to avoid a delay in service.
Students will need to provide:
- Up to date documentation identifying disability related limitations and restrictions
- Information about what services and accommodations were provided in previous educational environments, if applicable (e.g. Individualized Education Plan - IEP)
- A list of financial supports for which they have been approved (e.g. ADP, OSAP, etc)
Students may choose to have a support person join them for the intake meeting. If possible, please indicate this preference at the time of booking.
What to Expect
During the intake appointment, students will meet with a Disability Consultant to discuss:
- Disability related restrictions and limitations
- Supports and accommodations accessed in previous academic environments
- Specific course components which may need accommodation
- Possible accommodation solutions (e.g. note taking supports)
More information for: