Documentation is required for all students engaged in clinical training. Timely and accurate completion of the following practicum-related forms for each undertaken practicum is a program requirement; the responsibility rests on the student to ensure deadlines are met.
|Form||Deadline||Responsibility for Document Submission|
|WSIB Student Declaration||Start Date (1 Form/Degree)||Student|
|WSIB Employer Declaration||1 month from Start Date||Student|
|Clinical Placement Learning Contract||End of the second week of September (except for the summer practicum and other off-cycle placements*)||Student|
|Clinical Placement Student Evaluation (x2)||Placement Mid-Point AND Placement End Date, as specified in the Learning Contract||Clinical Supervisor(s)|
|Clinical Placement Clinical Hours Summary||2 wks after End Date||Student|
|Clinical Placement Feedback (internal use only)||2 wks after End Date||Student|
*For the MA summer practicum and any other clinical practica not starting in the month of September the deadline for the Clinical Placement Learning Contract will be 2 weeks from the placement start date.
Note for Mac Users
Default settings on a MAC generally open Adobe Acrobat PDF files in “Preview” mode, which does not display or print the encrypted personalized data on your forms properly. You can
- Open the PDF document using the “Open With” option and select “Acrobat Reader”.
- Save the document using the “Save File” option and open the file directly from the Adobe Acrobat Reader program
Signatures and Other Reminders
- All documentation submitted by the student must be received in the form of an original hard copy on, or before, the document deadline
- Hard copy forms may be dropped off in-person to the Graduate Office or via envelope in mailroom; do not leave forms with other Psychology staff
- Except where noted on the form, the student is responsible for obtaining all required signatures
- Digital, wet, and e-signatures are all considered acceptable
- Forms should always be downloaded from the website to ensure the correct form version is being used; older versions will not be accepted
Questions about the documentation and/or deadline compliance may be directed to the Practicum Coordinator.