Our Management alumni at the University of Toronto Scarborough are recognized for outstanding volunteerism and community impact. You have access to a powerful global network consisting of more than:
- 13,000 U of T Scarborough Management alumni
- 60,000 U of T Scarborough alumni
- 640,000 University of Toronto alumni
The Department of Management is focused on the career and leadership development of our alumni. We can help you connect in many different ways to develop your professional network. We hope to hear from you annually!
You can reconnect and give back to the U of T Scarborough Management community in so many ways. Consider volunteering:
- For one-on-one coffee chats with current students (one-hour commitment). Sign up for Ten Thousand Coffees today!
- As an advisor for the Student Managed Fund.
- As a guest speaker, panelist or networker.
- As a volunteer to help with community projects.
- As a member of the Management Alumni Association Executive Team. Annual recruitment in June, visit the Management alumni page for details.
- Participate as a networking professional at various club events.
Count me in! Interested to learn more? Contact Tara O'Leary, Director of Alumni Relations: email@example.com