Get Involved and Give Back
Our Management alumni at the University of Toronto Scarborough are recognized for outstanding volunteerism and community impact. You have access to a powerful global network consisting of more than:
- 12,000 U of T Scarborough Management alumni
- 38,000 U of T Scarborough alumni
- 600,000 University of Toronto alumni
The Department of Management is focused on the career and leadership development of our alumni. We can help you connect in many different ways to develop your professional network. We hope to hear from you annually!
You can reconnect and give back to the U of T Scarborough Management community in so many ways. Consider volunteering:
- For one-on-one coffee chats with current students (one-hour commitment). Sign up for Ten Thousand Coffees today!
- As an advisor for the Student Managed Fund.
- As a guest speaker.
- As a mock interviewer.
- As a judge or class project coach.
- As a volunteer to help with community projects.
- As a member of the Management Alumni Association Executive Committee (see below).
To get started, please contact:
The U of T Scarborough Management Alumni Association (MAA) is a volunteer organization committed to developing a strong community
Join us in our efforts to foster meaningful connections within the Management alumni network! The MAA is currently seeking candidates for executive volunteer positions. Applications are due August 1, 2020.
Eligibility: To apply, you must have graduated from the U of T Scarborough Management and Economics program, i.e. you hold a BBA degree, Double Degree in Quantitative Finance and Statistics (BBA + BSc), BA in Economics, or a Certificate in Business. Current students are not eligible to apply for executive positions.
To apply: Please forward your CV and a one-page cover letter via email firstname.lastname@example.org by August 1, 2020. A representative from the MAA will contact shortlisted candidates for an interview.