Academic Advising and Course Updates
Our dedicated advising team specializes in guiding students toward academic success.
Did you know that can you meet one-on-one with a program advisor to ask for help and guidance? If you are considering further studies, ask about the new accreditation track and our Master of Accounting and Finance (MAccFin) program.
- We can assist you with all curriculum concerns or needs, including:
- Choosing the right courses
- Sorting out enrollment issues
- Checking to make sure you are on track to graduate
- Connecting you to other resources on campus
- We offer virtual office hours and we are here to help you be successful!
- Ask your Program Advisors (see below) about other initiatives to help you reach your academic goals, including:
Welcome First-Year BBA Management Students!
Office Hours for September 2020/October 2020 (all times are in EST):
Office Hours for September 2020 (all times are in EST):
Professor Syed Ahmed
Office Hours: Wednesdays 11:00-1:00pm and Thursdays 1:00-3:00pm
Professor Jack Parkinson
Office Hours: Thursdays 9:00-11:00am
Professor Hugh Laurence
Please note the following course offerings and changes for the Summer 2020 term, pending enrollment:
- Since MGAD70H3 is a graduation requirement, we are bolstering our offerings to meet the demand and adding a section (for the first time) in Summer 2020. It will be structured as a double-speed “S” course.
- For the first time, we are offering MGAD45H3 as a double-speed “S” course.
- We are bringing MGTA35H3 back to the Summer term and running it as a double-speed “S” course.