Celebrating Excellence in Co-op Recruitment
Named for the U of T Scarborough alumnus who founded the Management Co-op program, the Dr. Jon Dellandrea Award is given annually to a top employer that:
- Fosters the growth of co-op throughout their organization;
- Provides unparalleled skills development opportunities for co-op students; and,
- Motivates students to excel in their work terms and develop a keen interest in staying on full time after graduation.
Dr. Jon Dellandrea Award 2018: KPMG Canada
KPMG, which has been a flagship partner of Management Co-op since 2003, was named the Dr. Jon Dellandrea Award winner for 2018/19 by demonstrating an unprecedented commitment to student success.
"In total, KPMG has created about 83 work terms for our students, and that number is growing!" said Sischa Maharaj, Assistant Director of External Relations and Communications with the Department of Management.
“What sets KPMG apart is not only how they've built a strong on-campus brand through countless networking sessions and practice interviews, but also by inviting Management students to participate in open houses with KPMG senior managers. Our students are so fortunate to benefit from that level of access and mentorship."
KPMG joins the distinguished ranks of past Dr. Jon Dellandrea Award winners:
- 2018/19: KPMG
- 2017/18: Canada Revenue Agency
- 2016/17: Johnson & Johnson
- 2015/16: Ontario Public Service
- 2014/15: Tator, Rose & Leong
- 2013/14: Toronto Hydro
- 2012/13: RBC
- 2011/12: McGovern, Hurley, Cunningham
- 2010/11: Microsoft Canada
- 2009/10: CPPIB
- 2008/09: OTPP
- 2007/08: Deloitte
- 2006/07: Deloitte
- 2005/06: PwC
- 2004/05: Petro Canada
- 2003/04: PwC
- 2002/03: CIBC Technology
- 2001/02: CIBC Technology
- 2000/01: BMO, E-Business Group
Empowering the Next Generation of Business Leaders
In Management Co-op, we work with more than 300 employers annually across a wide variety of industries, sectors, and business functions, including such firms as: