Welcome to UTSC
- How to get to UTSC campus? Public transportation and parking information can be found on the UTSC website. The online map of the UTSC campus diplays food services, student services and spaces (bookstore, library, common areas, etc.), transportation facilities, washrooms, safety offices and emergency phones, and more! You can also download the UTSC campus map.
- For your first day at UTSC, schedule a meeting with your department to discuss your setup on payroll, U of T e-mail and T card.
Connect with your UTSC Postdoctoral Fellows
- UTSC Postdoc Listserv: the Vice-Dean Graduate and Postdoctoral studies shares meetings, events, grants, TPASC membership special offers, and other information for Postdocs through the postdoc listserv. Not receiving emails from the Vice-Dean Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies? Email your department and copy the Campus Graduate Administrator to be added to the Postdoc listserv.
Postdoc Coffee Break: The Vice-Dean Graduate invites postdocs to engage in conversation with coffee and snacks every two weeks. Upcoming Postdoc Coffee Breaks have been cancelled until further notice due to COVID-19.
Health and Well-being support at UTSC
- TPASC Gym Membership for Postdocs: special offers for UTSC Postdoctoral fellows and families at the Toronto Pan Am Sport Center
- Consult our Family Support webpage to learn more about baby change tables and feeding room locations on campus, on campus childcare and summer camps, the U of T Family Care Office's support and events, and resources for students and postdoctoral fellows with family responsibilities.
- For more campus services available for postdoctoral fellows, such as counselling and health services, printing services, accessibility services, campus police, and more: consult the Campus section of the Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies at UTSC Website.
- The UTSC Graduate Student Lounge is located in the Science Wing Building in room SW-524A and is open to all University of Toronto graduate students and postdoctoral fellows (via PIN code). To request access, please contact our office.