The Athletics and Recreation Centre at UTSC
The Athletics and Recreation Centre at UTSC is one of the hubs of activity on Campus and a gathering place for those pursuing a healthy active lifestyle.
They offer many fitness and athletic programs at the Toronto Pan Am Sport Centre (see below), but also many sports clubs such as tennis, cricket, MMA, Quidditch and much more. Check the Athletics and Recreation Centre at UTSC website to know more.
During COVID-19, the Athletics and Recreation Centre offers virtual summer programs with Friday Night Socials, games night, nutrition workshops, wellness chats, and an e-sports league.
The Toronto Pan Am Sport Centre
The Toronto Pan Am Sport Centre (TPASC) is a state-of-the-art facility housing a wide range of first-class amenities and providing a wealth of benefits for the UTSC community.
TPASC Membership includes access to:
- Fitness Centre (Strength & Conditioning and Cardio Studios)
- TPASC Group Fitness Classes
- TPASC Field House Open Times
- TPASC Aquatic Lane Swim and Open Times
- TPASC Aquatic Classes
- Climbing Wall Open Times
- Indoor Track Open Times
- Special Member-Only Events
- Two (2) hours of complimentary parking with each visit
The Vice-Dean Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies supports graduate students and postdoctoral fellows in staying active through rebate and special offers for memberships at TPASC.
Toronto Pan Am Sport Centre Rebate and Special Offers
The Vice-Dean Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies supports graduate students in staying active over the summer months and provides an important summer gym rebate for eligible graduate students who purchase a Summer Gym Membership.
Highlights of TPASC Memberships for UTSC Postdocs (Adult, Couples, Family-1 and Family-2 memberships):
- The First two months of the UTSC Postdoc membership are free! The Vice-Dean, Graduate will cover the cost of the first two months of the TPASC gym membership for UTSC Postdocs.
- The UTSC Postdoc membership can be terminated without a cancellation fee after 8 months.