Over the course of a student’s graduate work, challenges may arise that can interfere with academic progress. The University has a wide array of services to support grad students.
- Visit the Wellness Portal on the SGS website.
- The UTSC Health & Wellness Centre offers a safe and confidential place to discuss problems and provides multiple services including personal one-on-one counselling and group therapy. Staff are available Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for assistance and personal counsellors are available by appointment.
- Location: University of Toronto Scarborough - Student Centre, SL-270
- Phone: 416-287-7065, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that all emails are addressed during hours of operation.
- At St George Campus, the School of Graduate Studies offers Graduate Wellness Workshops as well as individual appointments from Monday to Friday with Graduate Wellness Counsellors.
You can book an appointment with the Graduate Student Counselling Services through the main office of the Health and Wellness Centre at St George Campus (214 College Street, Koffler Student Services Centre, Phone: 416-978-8070)
Location for counselling is at the SGS Office: Graduate Student - Health & Wellness- 65 St. George Street, Room 101
- More Feet on the Ground provides tools for students who need support with mental health issues on campus.