The International Student Centre is here to support you in any way we can. Our International Student Advisors are happy to help you with other aspects of student life, in addition to immigration questions.
Meet with your International Student Advisor to discuss your semester or your transition to life in Canada, or ask about all the different ways to get involved on campus!
Transition Advisors can help you with:
- Learning about the University
- Getting involved on campus and the Co-Curricular Record (CCR)
- Discussing your adjustment to Canada and homesickness
- Coming up with ways to connect with peers and make friends
- Performing better academically
- Learning about health insurance (UHIP) and income tax
- Navigating the U of T system
- Log into CLNx with your UTOR id and password.
- Under the CLN Dashboard menu on the left-hand side, click on 'Appointments'
- Click 'UTSC International Student Centre”
- Click on a timeslot in the calendar that says 'Open'
Be sure to include the following information:
- You can choose how you want to meet in the “Notes” section by Skype (include your SkypeID) or by phone (include your phone number).
- Include a brief description of reason for appointment including expiry date of your documents, your country of citizenship and your current location (inside or out of Canada)
- Click 'Book Appointment'. You will receive a confirmation email once the appointment has been booked successfully.