Transition Advisors

The International Student Centre is here to support you in any way we can. Our International Student Advisors are happy to help you with other aspects of student life, in addition to immigration questions.

Meet with your International Student Advisor to discuss your semester or your transition to life in Canada, or ask about all the different ways to get involved on campus!

Transition Advisors can help you with:

  • Learning about the University
  • Getting involved on campus and the Co-Curricular Record (CCR)
  • Discussing your adjustment to Canada and homesickness
  • Coming up with ways to connect with peers and make friends
  • Performing better academically
  • Learning about health insurance (UHIP) and income tax
  • Navigating the U of T system

You don't need to have a problem to see us! Come by the International Student Centre in HL448 just to say hi!