The Global Mobility team is here to offer continued support while you are abroad. In partnership with your host university, we work to keep you informed and safe during your mobility experience.
Stay informed by regularly checking in on the Safety Abroad website.
- ‘Physical Health’; Before you left, you secured your travel health insurance. Connect with your host university for information on accessing health services in your country.
- ‘Mental Health & Wellbeing’; While aboard, you can utilize the ‘My SSP’ app for support of your mental health and wellbeing. Your host university may have information about accessing resources and services in person.
Additional Travel Tips
Many choose to travel to additional locations while abroad. Here are a few tips to keep you safe:
- Update your Saftey Abroad Registry
- Be informed of the Government of Canada’s travel advisories, as well as any advisories recommended by your host country
- You can register with the Government of Canada travel registry to be notified of in case of an emergency abroad or a personal emergency at home
- Safety Abroad Update?
Emergency Contact Information
You can also access 24/7 counselling support anywhere in the world through MySSP.