On and Off Campus Clinics

Two students talking outside of the Health and Wellness Centre

Where can I go to see a doctor?

There are several sites both on- and off-campus where you can present your UHIP card instead of paying.  If you do not attend one of these places or do not have your UHIP card, you will need to pay first and file a claim to COWAN to get your money back.  

On-campus clinic (also for Counseling & Psychiatric Services)

Health and Wellness Centre University of Toronto Scarborough, Student Centre, SL-270, 1265 Military Trail Scarborough, ON  Tel: 416-287-7065

Off-campus clinics (after hours and weekends)

Students can access a complete database of direct-pay clinics and hospitals on Cowan's Preferred Health Care Providers Network website.

Several hospitals and clinics are close to UTSC including:

The Scarborough Hospital Grace Division, 3030 Birchmount Avenue, Scarborough, ON  Tel: 416-495-2400

MCI The Doctor’s Office 255 Morningside Avenue, Scarborough, ON   Tel: 416-284-1020

Doctors Urgent Care & Family Medicine 1145 Morningside Avenue, Scarborough, ON   Tel: 647-352-3621