As an international student, you are responsible to obtain and maintain valid immigration and travel documents to study and work in Canada. You should never let your documents expire. Certified immigration advisors at the International Student Center (ISC) are happy to help you with your legal documents and Canadian immigration inquiries.
If you have questions about:
- Study Permit
- Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)
- Electronic Travel Authorization (e-TA)
- On and off-campus employment
- Co-op Work Permit
- Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP)
- Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- Maintaining eligibility to work and study in Canada
- Lost or stolen legal documents
- Canadian permanent residency and citizenship
Please visit ISC located at IC350 (Instructional Centre), email email@example.com or call (416) 287-7518 to book an appointment with our certified immigration advisors. Please provide your full name, student number, phone number, two possible times suitable to you and the reason for the appointment.
The information on our website is provided by our Certified Immigration Advisor (RCIC). However, please refer to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website for the most updated information or contact ISC.