Welcome to the Health & Wellness Centre Click Here for Hours of Operation
In an effort to keep our students safe, please review the information below about how students can access our services:
- Call 416-287-7065 or email email@example.com to book an appointment.
- All appointments can be booked, rescheduled and cancelled by phone or email.
- Same Day Counselling, Nursing and Doctor appointments are available virtually, by phone or, if needed, in-person appointments can be booked by calling or emailing us.
- If an in-person appointment is required, students will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms over the phone prior to the appointment and before entering the Health & Wellness Centre. Please wear your mask at your in-person appointment.
- We do not test for COVID-19. For more information, visit this website about our nearest COVID-19 Assessment Centre.
- Due to a limited supply, we do not provide masks unless you are being seen by a clinician in the Centre.
The Health & Wellness Centre is available for UTSC students who have been emotionally impacted. Please call us at 416-287-7065 if you need immediate support or download My SSP App for online chat or phone counselling support.
Services for International Students who are registered with the University of Toronto Scarborough and do not have UHIP (University Health Insurance Plan):
International Students who are studying from their home country or outside of Canada, and do not have UHIP may connect with the Health & Wellness Centre for the following services and support:
Book an appointment with a Counsellor:
- Personal Counselling (for coping advice, support and referrals to resources - please note: psychotherapy is not available without UHIP)
Book an appointment with a Nurse:
- Nutritional Counselling
- Sexual Health Counselling
- Other general nursing advice (within the scope of care), support and referrals to resources
Please note: appointments with a physician or therapy are not available without UHIP.
The Health & Wellness Centre uses LifeLabs for laboratory work (e.g. blood work, urine testing, swabs, etc.). LifeLabs recently identified a cyber-attack, and has posted an open letter to its customers, which you can find here https://customernotice.lifelabs.com/
We encourage you to contact LifeLabs if you have any questions.