The Sexual Health Collaborative, consisting of students, staff, faculty and community partners, provides the opportunity for campus wide discussions and education on various sexual health issues and topics in a meaningful way relevant to our community. We hope to increase awareness and decrease stigma and increase access to sexual health resources and supports on and off campus.
If you would like to be involved with the Sexual Health Collaborative, please email us at email@example.com or visit our Facebook page to stay up to date on events, meetings, and initiatives.
Please see our Terms of Reference document for more information.
Sexual Health Services, Resources, and Supports for UTSC Students
On Campus Services and Supports
Off Campus Resources, Services and Supports
Sexual Health Services
- Anishnawbe Health, services for Aboriginal People, www.aht.ca
- Immigrant Women’s Health Centre, immigranthealth.info
- Get PrEP, prevention medication for HIV, get-prep.com
- Sexual Assault/Domestic Violence Care Centre, Scarborough Health Network, shn.ca/sexual-assault
- Sexual Health Clinics by Ontario Public Health, sexualhealthontario.ca
- Sherbourne Health Centre, services for LGBTQ community, sherbourne.on.ca
- Women’s Health & Women’s Hands, services for racialized women, www.whiwh.com
Sexual Health Education
Sexual Health Supports
- The 519, supports for LGBTQ community, the519.org
- AIDS Committee Of Toronto, actoronto.org
- AIDS Committee Of Durham Region, aidsdurham.com
- Alliance for South Asian AIDS Prevention, asaap.ca
- Asian Community AIDS Service, acas.org
- Maggie’s, support for sex trade workers, www.maggiesto.org
- Sexability, The Anne Johnston Health Station, education and support for adults with mobility disabilities, selfhelp.on.ca/2014/04/the-anne-johnston-health-station-sexability
Information and Helplines