The Indigenous Outreach Program at the University of Toronto Scarborough is an opportunity for students, staff, and faculty to connect with the Indigenous community on traditional teaching land. Students will be able to engage in meaningful opportunities of cultural exchange and dialogue with First Nations peoples.
- Cultural, academic, and career advising from experienced and dedicated Indigenous professionals, along with Indigenous recruitment and community engagement with local Indigenous organizations.
- Indigenous events including our many cultural, educational, spiritual, experiential learning, social, and community building events.
Connect with our Indigenous staff and elders:
- Juanita Muise, Indigenous Engagement Coordinator
- Josh Eshkawkogan, First Nation Elder
- Naulaq LeDrew, Inuit Elder
- Pearl Gabona, Metis Elder
Want to learn more? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.