Community Day Events are one-day community based activities where students volunteer in various East Scarborough community organizations to make an impact in their communities. Each month we partner with a wide range of great community partners to offer and create diverse community building experiences.
Why should you take part in UTSC Community Days?
- Get involved and meet other great leaders in UTSC and the Scarborough community!
- Networking opportunities with community partners.
- Build a deeper connection with the community around you.
- Add experience to your Co-Curricular Record (CCR)
- Build professional skills and experience to put on your resume.
- You’re making a difference!
Stay in touch! Sign up for more information about our upcoming Community Day Events!