Partners in Leadership Mentee Application
2023-2024 Academic Year
The goal of the “Partners in Leadership” Alumni Mentorship program is to tap into the vast professional experience of University of Toronto Scarborough alumni to help our graduating students’ transition from student life to professional life and/or post-graduate studies.
This program is brought to you by the Development & Alumni Relations Office and the Academic Advising & Career Centre and we want you to be a part of it! We encourage students from all disciplines to apply!
Students who participate can expect to:
- Acquire insight and advice from experienced and successful alumni
- Experience meaningful and ongoing interaction with alumni
- Begin to establish a network of professional contacts
- Explore options and manage the transition from university to life after graduation
To participate in the program, mentees are required to:
- Be in their graduating year (completed 15+ credits)
- Participate in a (virtual) group interview and expectations session during Reading Week (October 10th to 13th)
- Participate in targeted workshops and program events throughout the academic year including:
- Program Launch (Nov 2023)
- Professional Development Session (Winter 2024)
- Closing Reception (April/May 2024)
- Communicate with their Alumni mentor at least once per month via email, telephone or in-person.
Complete the PIL interest form located here: https://my.alumni.utoronto.ca/s/731/form-blank/index.aspx?sid=731&gid=54&pgid=21232&cid=35191 before Sept. 29, 2023.
Once you complete the interest form, a member of our team will contact you regarding next steps.