Welcome Future Law Students!
The AA&CC with the Faculty of Law have co-developed the Law School Prep Program (LSPP) for UTSC, and are open to receive applications.
LSPP is a free LSAT in person preparation program offered by the University of Toronto for high potential current 3rd, 4th or final year undergraduate students.
Inclusivity is at the heart of what UTSC represents, and individuals that identify as BIPOC (Black/Brown, Indigenous, and other People of Color) are strongly encouraged to apply to our LSPP. We welcome applicants who have the desire to deeply explore their passion for law and who are eager to delve into this unique experience.
You are an enrolled UTSC student, or graduating in June 2023
- You have 14 credits+ (3rd year and up) and have a CGPA of 3.0 and above.
- You are a current OSAP recipient
- You plan to take the LSAT and apply to law schools in 2023 and/or 2024.
- You are ready to commit a minimum of 4 hours per week in person (2 hours x 2 evenings to be confirmed) plus attend site visits to law firms, and to the Faculty of Law at UTSG from June to August.
The application deadline is May 17th, 2023.
You will need the following to complete your application:
Apply for a free LSAC account and receive a LSAC number, please apply for LSAC fee waiver if you are eligible
- An up-to-date (unofficial) copy of your academic transcript
- A current copy of your resume
- A 250-word statement telling us "Why Law School?"
If you have any questions about the application or process, please contact – firstname.lastname@example.org