Want to improve your grades?
Was your last academic year tough? Want to do better but don’t know where to begin?
Since the campus is currently closed, we have no schedule for ArriveUTSC programs until the fall, 2020. However, we are delighted to be able to offer you free access to the following online resource:
Thriving in Action - Online
* We gratefully acknowledge Ryerson University for generously sharing this resource as a means of offering support and solace to all who need it.
It’s not too late to turn things around.
Join the ArriveUTSC program and learn how to thrive both personally and academically by:
- Better understanding the connections between academic success and personal well-being
- Building motivation, optimism, and resilience
- Improving learning strategy essentials like time management and effective studying
- Developing a sense of belonging on campus
ArriveUTSC is a holistic 7-week group-based program.
To be eligible for this program, you must be a UTSC student who
- started in 2019 or before
- is getting low grades
- is on academic probation
- or is on academic suspension
If this is you, then we invite you to sign-up to attend this mini-course. This may be the right time to pause,
re-evaluate and pick up some tools to help you move forward in a meaningful way!
Future program dates and times.
We will be offereing virtual sessions beginning the 3rd week of September 2020
- Check back for more inforamtion
If you require any additional information, you can contact us at email@example.com