The AA&CC is here to support you!
For an overview of all our services, programs and events, click here.
Incoming Student? Check out the specialized services and supports created just for you at: uoft.me/getstarted
Starting September 7th we will be offering in person, pre-booked appointments.
Fall/Winter Hours of Service:
- Monday & Tuesday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 10:00 am - 6:45 pm
- Thursday 10:00 am - 6:45 pm
- Friday, 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Need our Support? Choose the option that best suits your needs:
Call us at 416-287-7561 during our hours of service to speak to our staff.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (please use your utoronto.ca email address)
Book a Pre-booked or Same-day appointment by calling or emailing us during our hours of service as above.
Use our Virtual Drop-in sessions for Academic Advising:
- Monday to Thursday 1:00-4:00 pm, and Friday 1:00-2:30 pm
- Call 416-287-7561 at 12:45 pm to be added to the queue.
- Drop-in appointments work on a first come first served basis and are intended for shorter discussions (approximately 20 minutes) with an academic advisor related to course selection and degree planning.
Connect with us via our daily Online Chat (for current students):
- Monday - Friday from 11am - 1pm. Click on the green "live support" button on our homepage during these time frames.
In person service has been suspended until further notice.
For other enquiries:
Adrian Berg, Employer Engagement Coordinator
Work-Study (for faculty and staff):
Wendy Szeto, Employer Engagement Coordinator - Experiential Learning
Marg Lacy, Senior Manager
Kathy Fellowes, Interim Manager, Advising & Learning Skills
Jen Davies, Manager, Career Development Services
Follow us on Social Media: