- Preparation for university midterms begin (mid-February to mid-March).
- The "winter blues" kick in and mood is affected by cold weather, lack of energy, and enthusiasm.
- Anxiety about admission into desired academic program for second year of study.
- Talk to a counsellor about how you are feeling. The Health & Wellness Centre on campus offers individual and group counselling services to registered students.
- Explore the amenities at the Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre for indoor sports and fitness options from Athletics & Recreation.
- Meet with an academic advisor from Academic Advising & Career Centre to discuss academic and career topics. Drop-in appointments available!
- Check out Academic Advising & Career Centre's Choosing Your Program Month.