- Preparation for final exams, workload can feel overwhelming.
- Student may bury themselves in their studies - skip meals, excercise, and social gatherings.
- Concern about marks from semester and overall academic results for the year.
- Anxiety about the academic year ending, leaving behind friends, going home, finding summer employment.
- Concern about gaining entrance into a different program.
- Adding your program of study to ACORN.
- Utilize study spaces on campus.
- Students can refer to the new Course Calendar for the upcoming year.
- Visit the Academic Advising & Career Centre to continue searching for summer job opportunities.
- Drop by the Academic Advising & Career Centre and talk to an Academic and Learning Strategist if you have program selection questions.