Approximate walking time: 50 minutes at a moderate pace
Escape the treadmills and stationary bikes by spending time with nature. Whether on foot, or on bike, there is plenty to see within Morningside Park and the Valley.
- Morningside park has washroom facilities, splash pad, playground picnic tables and bbq’s.
- City of Toronto and community volunteers build a Skating rink in the winter at Morningside park
- Historic sites: Miller Lash House, Harbutt house, Pan am/ Para Pan am path way sculptures
- Wildlife – good spot to watch the fall salmon run up the highland creek
- Wildlife – white tailed deer along the trails
- Wildlife – geese, swans, ducks and various birds