The Intramural program is where teams compete against other colleges and faculties within the University of Toronto. It gives students the opportunity to represent UTSC in competitive sport leagues in the U of T Intramural Program.
The calibre of Intramural play is about out the same as a good high school team. A wide variety of sports offered for both men and women are available to all current U of T students. Tryouts for Fall term sports run from September 4th - 20th!
Check out the list below for a sport that interests you and get involved!
- Basketball (Men) (Women)
- Flag Football (Men) (Women)
- Ice Hockey (Men) (Women)
- Outdoor Soccer (Men) (Women)
- Ultimate Frisbee (Coed)
- Volleyball (Men) (Women)
2017 - 2018
We had another fantastic year in the Intramural Program. UTSC participated in over 50 intramural leagues and won 10 championships, had 6 finalist titles and 10 semi-finalist titles - a testament to the teams' successes and dominance in U of T Intramural Programs. Photos of our championship teams and Major Award Winners can be found in our online gallery.
The Championship teams included:
- Coed Ultimate Frisbee A - Fall
- Women's Ice Hockey
- Women's Basketball - Fall and Winter
- Coed Ultimate Frisbee C - Winter
- Women's Field Hockey
- Men's Maroons Basketball
- Men's D-League Ice Hockey
- Women's D-League Basketball
- Women's D-League Indoor Soccer
Major Award Winners
- Female Athlete of the Year - Breanna Kenning
- Male Athlete of the Year - Adam Sandeson
- Female "Heart" Award - Emily Amon
- Male "Heart" Award - Matthew De Lio
- Spirit Award - Women's D-League Indoor Soccer
- Professor Taimo Pallandi Award - Myriam Robert
- The Coaching Award - Nav Chahal
- Stripes Award - Chanakya Chegowni
- UTSC Soccer Hall of Fame - Paige Budden and Breanna Kenning
- UTSC Hockey Hall of Fame - Breanna Kenning and Devin Bonk
- UTSC Volleyball Hall of Fame - Myriam Robert