The Intramural program is where teams compete against other colleges and faculties within the University of Toronto. It gives students the opportunity to represent UTSC in competitive sport leagues in the U of T Intramural Program.
The calibre of Intramural play is about out the same as a good high school team. A wide variety of sports offered for both men and women are available to all current U of T students. Tryouts for Winter term sports run from January 6th - 15th!
Please complete this registration form before attending tryouts.
Check out the list below for a sport that interests you and get involved!
- Basketball (Men) (Women)
- Field Hockey (Women)
- Ice Hockey (Men) (Women)
- Indoor Soccer (Men) (Women)
- Lacrosse (Women)
- Ultimate Frisbee (Coed)
- Volleyball (Men) (Women)
2018 - 2019
We had another fantastic year in the Intramural Program. UTSC participated in over 50 intramural leagues and won 5 championships, had 7 finalist titles and 8 semi-finalist titles - a testament to the teams' successes and dominance in U of T Intramural Programs. Photos of our championship teams and Major Award Winners can be found in our online gallery.
The Championship teams included:
- Coed Ultimate Frisbee A - Fall
- Men's Spartans Indoor Soccer
- Women's Basketball - Winter
- Men's Maroons Basketball
Women's D-League Volleyball
The 54th Annual Athletic Banquet was held on Saturday, March 30th at the Chelsea Hotel. We recognized the outstanding contributions to the Athletics and Fitness programs at UTSC. Below is a list of our Major Award winners.
- Female Athlete of the Year - Megann Davidson
- Male Athlete of the Year - Michael Mines
- Female "Heart" Award - Dana van Vliet
- Male "Heart" Award - Niroban Jayakumar
- Spirit Award - Women's Hockey
- Professor Taimo Pallandi Award - Arika Hisatsune
- Plumptre Award - Antony Nembhard
- The Coaching Award - Anthony Cicirello
- Stripes Award - Carmelia Shito
- UTSC Soccer Hall of Fame - Gabriela Estrada and Habib Ouane
- UTSC Hockey Hall of Fame - Roy Hu
- S Letter Recipients