The Intramural program is where teams compete against other colleges and faculties within the University of Toronto and gives students the opportunity to represent UTSC in competitive sport leagues.
The calibre of Intramurals is about out the same as a good high school team. A wide variety of sports offered for both men and women are available to all current U of T students.
Check out the list below for a sport that interests you and get involved!
- Basketball (Men) (Women)
- Field Hockey (Women)
- Ice Hockey (Men) (Women)
- Indoor Soccer (Men) (Women)
- Lacrosse (Women)
- Ultimate Frisbee (Coed)
- Volleyball (Men) (Women)
The 57th Annual Athletic Banquet was held on Saturday, April 1, 2023 at the Chelsea Hotel in Toronto. The event recognized the outstanding contributions to the Athletics and Fitness programs at UTSC. The major award winners were announced at the event and are posted below. Congratulations to all of our athletes on another great season!
- Female Athlete of the Year - Victoria Mata
- Male Athlete of the Year - Kendrix Imafidon
- Female "Heart" Award - Sahana Soni
- Male "Heart" Award - Connor Crawford
- Professor Taimo Pallandi Award of Excellence - Jill Brooks
- Spirit Award - Women's Div. 2 Indoor Soccer
- The Coaching Award - Charles Dumrique
- Stripes Award - Jaden Fong
- Basketball Hall of Fame - Abeku Bransah and Michael Mines
- S Letter
2022 - 2023
We had another fantastic year in the Intramural Program. UTSC participated in over 40 intramural leagues and won 2 championships, had 12 finalist titles and 19 semi-finalist titles - a testament to the teams' successes and dominance in U of T Intramural Programs. Photos of our championship teams can be found below:
The Championship teams included: