Welcome to the Department of Athletics & Recreation at the University of Toronto Scarborough. Our offices are based at the Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre in the North part of the Campus. Our mission is that we strive to create a respectful and inclusive environment, which promotes opportunity and overall well being through physical activity.
We offer a variety of programming to encourage participation at all levels and to suit the convenience of our students, staff and faculty including:
- Drop-in Badminton, Basketball, Soccer and Volleyball
- Group Fitness Classes
- Registered Instruction Classes
- Aquatics Programming that includes Learn to swim and private lessons or drop in pool activities
- Outdoor Recreation Trips
- Interhouse sports leagues in Ball Hockey, Basketball, Indoor Soccer, Cricket, Ultimate Frisbee and Volleyball
- Intramural teams that compete against other UofT Colleges & Faculties in Coed, Men’s and Women’s divisions
- A Climbing Wall, Fitness Centre, Tennis Courts, Track, Swimming Pools and several playing fields
- Women’s only hours in the fitness centre, gym, and pool
There are several ways you can stay active and healthy throughout your time at the University of Toronto Scarborough; all you have to do is take the first step towards a healthier you and you will find our welcoming staff here to help guide you to reach your goals.