- Student takes her research abroad for the second time this academic year
- Undergrad's love of Shakespeare takes her to California
- Journalism student travels to Bangkok, ‘advocates for greater good’ with the United Nations
- Travel fund helps student take her passion for environmental science and social justice overseas
- Molecular biology student takes his research initiatives to international stage
The Academic Travel Fund assists students to undertake an experience that contributes to the individual’s academic direction towards research, graduate school, engaging with the academic community, or community-engaged learning.
The Global Learning Travel Fund supports undergraduate travel for a field course, exchange, summer abroad course, language course, internship, research or community-engaged learning.
The Equity and Community Fund (ECF) supports undergraduate and graduate students with initiating equity-based initiatives either on campus or with the surrounding Scarborough community.
The purpose of the Student Enhancement Fund is to support initiatives that enhance the quality of student life at UTSC. Any project organized by members of the UTSC community can be submitted for funding consideration.
The Partnership Fund is intended to encourage campus wide collaboration on innovative initiatives, projects and events that promote a vibrant student experience and are consistent with the strategic goals of UTSC.