- Year abroad has UTSC student study and work in the U.K. and Kenya
- How one undergrad student dove into his passion in Greece
- UTSC student returns to Vietnam, where her love for the environment began
- Student takes her research abroad for the second time this academic year
- Undergrad's love of Shakespeare takes her to California
The Academic Travel Fund assists students to undertake an experience that contributes to the individual’s academic direction towards research, graduate school, engaging with the academic community, or community-engaged learning.
The Global Learning Travel Fund supports undergraduate travel for a field course, exchange, summer abroad course, language course, internship, research or community-engaged learning.
The Equity and Community Fund (ECF) supports undergraduate and graduate students with initiating equity-based initiatives either on campus or with the surrounding Scarborough community.
The purpose of the Student Enhancement Fund is to support initiatives that enhance the quality of student life at UTSC. Any project organized by members of the UTSC community can be submitted for funding consideration.
The Partnership Fund is intended to encourage campus wide collaboration on innovative initiatives, projects and events that promote a vibrant student experience and are consistent with the strategic goals of UTSC.