The availability and monetary value of all scholarships are subject to change. U of T Scarborough reserves the right to change the value and eligibility criteria for awards without notice.
Entrance Scholarships for Green Path Students are based on the following criteria and conditions:
- Both Entrance Scholarships are available for Chinese International Students applying directly from secondary schools through Green Path Program only. Students who can prove residency in Guangdong Province, China are eligible for Deming Education Scholarship.
- Entrance Scholarships for International Students are based on the scholarship average at the time of admission.
- The scholarship average includes courses used to determine your eligibility for admission.
- Scholarship eligibility will be determined by a student’s admission average, consistency of performance, and any other criteria used to determine admissibility (for example entrance examinations).
- Scholarships will be honoured for students who receive an offer of admission by December 15, 2022 and who accept the offer by the specified offer response date. Students who do not meet these criteria will be considered for scholarships on a case-by-case basis.
- U of T Scarborough reserves the right to withdraw scholarships where the information submitted at the time of admission is found to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Once attained, the value of your scholarship will not be reduced, provided that you satisfy the conditions of your offer.
- Students must meet the minimum grade of A- for the final result of 12-week Academic English course.
- Students must register for the 2022-2023 Fall and Winter Sessions as a full-time student taking at least 4.0 credits by the end of the Winter session at U of T Scarborough.
- The scholarship is renewed on the basis that you continuously maintain registration at U of T Scarborough and achieve a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 3.70 after first, second and third year of studies.
- Awards are tenable only at U of T Scarborough. The scholarship will be credited to your tuition account by the mid-October service charge date.
Should you have any questions on terms and conditions of this award, please contact International Academic Programs and Initiatives at email@example.com.