2021 Green Path 12-week summer academic preparation program fee: $15,800 CAD, includes
- The tuition fee for the 12-week Academic Preparation Program
- $400 CAD meal plan
- 12 weeks townhouse style accommodation in residence at UTSC
- One academic course (0.5 credit) CTLA02H3 "Exploring Inter-Cultural Perspectives in Academic Contexts”
- Health insurance
- Airport transfer upon arrival to UTSC campus
The fee does not include international airfare, local travel expense during the program, bank fees incurred when processing payment, food, the resident transition period from the end of the Green Path Program to the start of the academic term in September, and other personal expenses.
Refund Policy for 2021 Green Path 12-week program fee $15,800 CAD:
- Full refund only if the study permit is rejected by Canadian Government or the University refuses the student after reviewing Grade 12 (Senior 3) grades or other admission documents in March 2021.
- For all other reasons, minus $5,000.00 on and before March 31, 2021.
- No refund processed on and after April 1, 2021.